This 3 hours online course with certificate is an intensive workshop conducted by Dr Afnizanfaizal Abdullah. He is the Founder of Synapse Innovation and CTO of Aerodyne Technology Sdn Bhd. The purpose of this program is to give an introduction to the subject of Data Pre Processing & Data Mining.
Data pre-processing is a technique that involves transforming raw data into an understandable format. Real-world data is often incomplete, inconsistent and prone to many errors. So, data pre-processing is an important step in data science that require high attention. In this course, participants will be taught with the concepts of data pre-processing with practical examples and hands-on. The course is targeted to equip the participants with necessary skills in preparing the data prediction and analysis.
1. Introduction to Data Pre-Processing & Data Mining
2. Preparation for Training & Testing Data Set
3. Machine Learning for Data Mining
4. Handling Missing & Inconsistent Values
5. Feature Sampling & Dimensionality
6. Predictive Model Development
WORKSHOP IS CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH
Introduction to Data science & Data Pre Processing
Machine Learning Exercises & explanation by the instructor